Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Std. X -English sample questions solved

1 Imagine yourself to be the cherry tree and describe how Rakesh and his grandfather took care of you.
       One evening Rakesh bought me from the Mussoorie market .After eating me he planted me in the shady corner of his garden.  Then he forgot about me.
       Days passed.  One morning grandfather chanced to see me. He called Rakesh and showed how I had grown into a plant.Rakesh circled me with pebbles and watered me.  He took great care of me.
       Some months passed and I had many leaves. One day a goat ate all my leaves.  Rakesh was very sad. But grandfather consoled him.Somehow  I survived.
        Then I was attacked by a woman cutting grass. She cut me in two. Grandfather scolded her.  Rakesh cried.Somehow I survived again.
        I grew quickly. Rakesh also grew up with me.We were  great friends.A praying mantis visited me. Then a hairy caterpillar.
         One day I bloomed. Grandfather and Rakesh were very happy. Then I bore fruits. Rakesh tasted me and said I was sour.  But I bore more and more cherries. Birds ate them.
          I grew up into a big shady tree.  Grandfather took rest under me. Rakesh saw the hand of God in my growth from a seed to a big shady tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment