Wednesday, November 4, 2015

THE LIGHT ON THE HILLS STD 8

                               MODEL QUESTIONS FOR II TERMINAL EXAM


  • 1. Write a conversation between the boy and his little sister     about doing his work perfectly.
  • (The boy and his little sister went to a field to paint a picture .After some time the boy started painting.) 
  • L.G            :  The trees are not quite straight and the sky                                   is not blue enough.
  • B                :  Oh!Why should I be so perfect in my work?
  • L.G            :   If you do your work with dedication and honesty                        it 'll make people happy to look at it.
  • B                :   I think it is a sin to do anything which    might                         represent the world badly or  imperfectly                                         But  I 've  a problem- I get tired soon. How                               can  I do my very,very best?
  •  L.G            :  I think you must do it for the person with love.
  •                        It will make you strong. Then you can bear
  •                        pain,and walk far,and do all kinds of                                          things and  you'll not get tired.
  •          
  • B                 :  Then I shall paint my picture thinking about
  •                         you.                

No comments:

Post a Comment