Wednesday, November 4, 2015

LIGHT ON THE HILLS -STD 8

2. Imagine that the boy puts down his feelings in his diary on the day his sister died.Help him to write it.

Day and date

   Oh! Where is my little sister?! What a nice time  we had yesterday. She said such inspiring words to do my work perfectly. Oh! Where is she?! What a mystery?! Is this how people die? Mom says that she has wandered into another world, and she'll not be back again. Oh! How can I bear it! She was such a good companion. I miss her a lot.

3.  Imagine that the boy's friend writes a letter of condolence to him when his sister dies unexpectedly. Help him to write it.


                                                                                Name
                                                                                Address
                                                                                Date
Dear friend,

         Yesterday I came to know about the sad demise of your little sister. I express my heartfelt condolences to you.
         I know that you will be missing her a lot.  You have told me a lot about her. I believe that she was a source of inspiration to do your paintings beautifully and perfectly.
         I wish that you'll go forward with the sweet memories of her. I hope that you'll live  up to her expectations and pay  a good tribute to her departed soul.
         Once again I express my deep condolences.

                                                                    With love
                                                                         Sd/-
                                                                     Name

No comments:

Post a Comment