Wednesday, November 4, 2015

LIGHT ON THE HILLS -STD 8

5. Imagine that the boy gets an award for his painting. He makes a speech on the occasion describing how his sister was a motivation  for him to create a beautiful piece of art.

Respected  Chief Guest, Ladies and Gentlemen,

        I am very happy to receive this award for my painting. I take this opportunity to remember my little sister, who was a great inspiration for me. She motivated me to make my work perfect.  However, she passed away unexpectedly. I offer this award to her as a tribute for guiding me to make my art perfect.

         I would like to share her words of inspiration and motivation. She taught me to do my paintings with dedication and honesty. She told me to think of the person for whom I am painting with love and do my work. I thought about her and her inspiring words. I gained great strength and power and got the courage to complete this picture.

            Once again I thank you for this award and offer it to my sister who was my inspiration for this great piece of art.

            Thank you.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment