Wednesday, November 4, 2015

LIGHT ON THE HILLS- STD 8

4. Imagine that the boy narrates to his friend his experience of painting the picture that he had promised his sister to paint.

     I have a little sister. She was very wise. She was a good companion. She guided me in painting my pictures perfectly.

    One day we went to a field and I started painting a scenery. Unfortunately that night my sister died in her sleep.

      I couldn't accept her death. I was in deep sorrow. I painted some pictures. But I did not have the courage to complete thew picture that I had started with my sister.

       However, my little sister had inspired me a lot.
She had taught me that I must do my work with honesty and dedication. Then only people will feel happy to look at it. Moreover, she had taught me that I should have love towards the person for whom I am doing my work. Then only it would be perfect.

        So,  after many years a strange power came to me. I got the courage to complete my painting. All the people appreciated it. They said that it was better than all that i had done before. Thus my little sister's words helped me to do my work perfectly and get appreciation for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment